Bronwyn is Australia's leading clinical consultant in muscle activity footwear and its applications for neuromusculoskeletal pain and improved posture function, from the foot through to the shoulder. She has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Podiatry and specialist footgear and founded Dr Foot Solutions Podiatry and Footgear Clinics in 2009.
She is passionate about restoring natural foot function and natural walking and running technique. She is available for treatment and advice on a wide range of problems, including both those of routine foot care, as well as chronic debilitating conditions compromising the person’s ability to ambulate. All treatment commences at the initial visit, and her treatment techniques include acupuncture of muscle trigger points (“dry needling”), kinesio/ dynamic taping, joint mobilisation, and toe nail surgery.
Bronwyn has extensive experience in both academic and private practice, including Sydney’s CBD, rural and remote areas in Dubbo, Cobar and Bourke, NSW.
She participates in clinical placement programs for Podiatry undergraduate programmes at Charles Sturt University, University of Newcastle and University of Western Sydney.
She has also been interviewed on television, radio and print media.
Bronwyn is an active member of:
• Australian Podiatry Association
• Sports Medicine Australia
• NSW Diabetes Podiatry Group
• Diabetes Australia
She has committed many years of professional time in service to the other healthcare practitioners as:
• President, Australian Podiatry Association (NSW)
• National Councillor, Australian Podiatry Council
• Member, NSW Podiatrists Registration Board as Minister for Health’s nominee
• Councillor, Sports Medicine Australia
• Member, Expert Panel in Podiatry for NOOSR
• Member, NSW Health Advisory Committee on Podiatry
Bronwyn has presented on various clinical topics:
• “The Truth about Sport Shoes”
• “Clinical Applications of Physiological/ Therapeutic Footwear”
• “Is Less More? The Barefoot Revolution and how it fits in the History for Footwear”
• “The Use of Neurosensory Stimulating insoles for Rehab Patients”
Her volunteer Podiatry services include:
• Oxfam Trail Walker
• Sydney Marathon
• Olivia Newton-John’s fundraising walk, “Great Walk to Beijing” in 2008
Bronwyn is an active participant in tennis, golf, cycling, swimming and bushwalking. Her passion is to help others to achieve their life goals through increased pain-free physical activity, where pain or bad posture and biomechanics or ill health previously restricted even walking!
If you would like to arrange for an interview or comment from Bronwyn, please contact her on email@example.com